We need new maps / hubs / spawns

OurDwerpyRuler

ELITE
DwerpyAlex
DwerpyAlex
ELITE
Ratings
Firstly the level of map design on the server has slowly been decreasing as more and more talented people come and go, and I believe it is a change, it has appeared to me that people want a change, more detail and variety in the maps brought out. To add to this one season on KitPvP lead to many people leaving, this was not because of the mode being broken but actually because of the map used, it was a map that had been recently used prior to that season where it was used again, and people are rightfully so annoyed, when a map is used more than once, it makes the players feel like they are not worth more builds and creations as if they are not worth the effort, however I feel that I can offer the players of manacube an array of newly designed maps by yours truly.

On the creative server on Manacube I had spent hundreds of hours perfecting my techniques and designs for map builds of an exaggerated size, I was able to do that through building massive plots 1 even being 20x the size of your average plot which is already an 111 x 111 block area, you can see how this turned out by either talking to people on creative as it is widely known or checking out these images showing almost the fully rendered final product, ( Final product PIC 1 ,
Final Product PIC 2)

This is not the only build I have done however, Im currently undertaking another mostly solo with people to help when needed project, it is a 12 mega plot sized Rainforest hitting the sky build limit with its tree tops, this is shown in this picture ( Rainforest ) Keep in mind this picture was taken months ago and we have came a long way since then on the build. On a whole Im trying to say that a build team should be the next feature on ManaCube, this will substantially improve the quality of the server. Thank you for taking the team to read this thread!

Please voice your opinions below on what you feel is appropriate on this matter, Talk amongst yourselves