Website auction/sales site

timeless

MVP
_Timeless_
_Timeless_
MVP
Ratings
Instead of doing trades mostly in the forums and discord and constantly telling people in game. have you guys just ever considered coding something on the website with all the tradeable items. Like thinking outloud it wouldnt be the worst to code. you can even have people prepay with cubits if they win from the website like a mini ebay. and it would give people more to do and keep them engaged in your ecosystem which at the end of the day is your goal I imagine.

lmk if you need help doing something like that. thats all within my skill wheelhouse. if not, idk it seems like you guys could use it.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 117
Definitely a creative idea, but I don't know how many people would use it, especially considering a lot of people don't even go on the website to begin with.

Brokeboiz

VIP
BrokeBoiz
BrokeBoiz
VIP
Ratings
yeah i really like this idea, way easier and probably will save so much time. i think it may be underused like pleb^ said as discord is obviously a more popular platform however with the right idea i think it could work. Hope the staff take this one into consideration