Weekly Community Build

Charlie Bowdery

Donator
Ratings
As of next friday and every friday after that, I will be hosting a community build for the entire creative community. Allowing everyone in the community (those who wish too take part) too take time and build together. This will span over the weekend, possibly longer/shorter if needed. This building competition will be themed (A theme selected by me, based around what users suggest too build in the comments below this thread)

The reason for this?
The reason for hosting this is simple, it gives players within our creative community the opportunity too spend time, working together building things with one another, bringing the community closer and allowing us to build excellent things together, it will also allow players too work with the members of the staff also participating in these builds and allow users to show off their building skills and less experienced builders too improve on their building skills!

What time will this begin?
The build will take place on every Friday, at the time 19:00 (GMT), the reason it will be starting on Friday as it'll allow the rest of the users around the world too also build, as it'll be on a day where they'll be no school tomorrow. For people, who do not start the community, say we start at 19:00 and people turn up later, that's fine, you can also participate in the build as it's a community build, not a competition!

PLEASE COMMENT OR /MAIL SEND [CharlieBowdery] [Theme] ON WHAT YOU WANT THE FIRST THEME FOR THE COMMUNITY BUILD TOO BE AND I WILL POST THE THEME I'LL BE SELECTING FROM THE COMMENTS AND MAIL WHICH THEME I THINK WILL BE MOST SUITABLE!