Weird Tongue Twisters

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
1. Say friendliness pellets 10 times fast, I bet you said "friendliless pelles"
2. Say soccerballs 10 times fast, if you didn't say "Suckurballs" then you are a god XD.
3. Say rocking railroad, I said "rocking railroa"
4.Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked? My mouth.... I can't speak....
5.Luke Luck likes lakes. Luke's duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luck's duck licks lakes. Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes. Help.
6. Ok... most MLG tongue twister here... Say MLG 10 times bass I said "ammo G".
7. A classic How much wood could Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck, if Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood? If Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood, how much wood could and would Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck? Chuck Woods' woodchuck would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as any woodchuck would, if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood. I CAN'T EVEN READ THIS TONGUE TWISTER D:<<<<.
8. Black background, brown background. B's can kill me.
9. A bloke's bike back brake block broke. Again with the B's
10.How can a clam cram in a clean cream can? Now C's shall curse me......
If you said any of these tongue twisters without messing up the words you are our lord and savior XD. Also, if you still want to break your tongue here's the link: http://www.uebersetzung.at/twister/en.htm

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
I can do numbers: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 haha

Ratings
Omg they are so hard that I'm out of breath !:eek:
But they are super fun to do.