Welcome back, me?

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Hey, everyone!

So as you can tell by the title of this forum, I have obviously been a part of the Manacube community before but I quit due to family issues and stress. But enough about that.

I had a few friends on here that have mostly left now but I'm here to tell all the new people of Manacube, a bit about me!

So my name is Jayden and I live in New Zealand. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing and playing football (Soccer.) I have many great friends and I am (or was) an adept Islands player.

I currently have the 10th top Island on Islands and 7th biggest balance. I know so many people of the Mancube community and hope to meet many more in the future.

I look foward to seeing and meeting some of you in the future.

Any questions, feel free to contact me here, in game (CarrotPie) or on Discord, CarrotPie #9831

Thanks,

See you around! :)

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Awesome I'm so glad you returned!! Welcome back and I hope you have a great time being here again. If you have any questions you have my discord or you can use the fourms. So feel free to just pm me whenever you need. :)

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Thanks Wolf!

I'll do that whenever I need. It's good to be back!
[DOUBLEPOST=1499374383][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, I made some mistakes in my first one, but the forums won't let me delete it :0