Welp

Ratings
Imagine having your map get rejected for repetitive jumps and being "too long to be an easy map", when maps like this exist. Ahaha. . . . . unless. . .
Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 9.41.33 AM.png

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey King_Fluff,

Map submission requirements have changed a lot since the first maps. If you look at the first accepted maps on the server and the newly accepted maps you can see the difference. It used to be no theme, random blocks, repetitive, but now they are trying to make it better. Getting a map accepted now is much harder than ever before. You need to make sure you have an original theme, not floating islands, one big build, variant blocks, not in clumps, use more than just regular blocks, etc. I know it is sad to see your map denied, but try doing some of the newly accepted maps to see what the map judges are looking for now! Best of luck on your future builds!!

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I do agree with you that it's really funny to see Snowman with its extremely repetitive jumps and Carpet Run as an easy map

Parkour HAS evolved throughout the seven years ManaCube has been around, though, and we must accept that <3

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Well its not like they can just remove those maps.

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
I mean ik it is strange to see these maps which don't meet the requirement now in the log, but its not like the staff can take them off the server, they are mostly easy maps and to start playing parkour, sometimes repetitive jumps are easier and help people start off.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I mean ik it is strange to see these maps which don't meet the requirement now in the log, but its not like the staff can take them off the server, they are mostly easy maps and to start playing parkour, sometimes repetitive jumps are easier and help people start off.
Whom are you addressing xd me or them

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
well both of you ig

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE