What are you guys doing?

You're expecting long time faction players to deal with your bullshit and how you guys run this server. Active players have been asking for some changes and it gets blown off for months before you guys actually care to hear what we say. But no wait. Some random twitch guy comes in here and thinks he knows how everything should be and what does the manacube staff do? Take his suggestions right away and actually implement them. Now its really not right. First time hes ever on the server and all he does is spam his twitch link in the chat. You really need to evaulute choices you guys make before you do them. Not being able to fly in the wilderness is foolish and shortsighted. People on this server paid ranks for unlimited flight and I know a majority of us can say that we did not pay just to fly around in our claims.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,323 82
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns, and for sharing your own opinions on the recent changes to Factions.

However - what I would like to say, is not to bash someone else for sharing their opinion - the fact they may or may not be a twitch streamer is entirely irrelevant to their suggestion, so I don’t understand why you’re all using this as an argument against them? It isn’t their fault that Dacon implemented the suggestion, and as far as we’re aware he may not have taken inspiration from them anyway.

If you want your suggestions/opinions to be carefully considered, maybe change how you approach them - be mature and respectful for a start; and use the appropriate means to make suggestions - Feature Upvote, forum posts, discussions in community discord - these are all examples of great ways to get your opinions heard.

While I do agree with you that the new change wasn’t the best choice, and entirely see your point - I see no reason at all to attack someone for making a suggestion simply because their idea was implemented, and happens to differ from your opinion.

I personally think the changes currently don’t really benefit anyone other than non-donors and VIPs (as they can now use /fly); but I do think they could be improved upon rather than reverted back entirely.

Have a nice day/night.