What do you like about Minevast?

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
I like all the new staff! Great additions. I guess the other staff are pretty good too ;):D

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I love the new Parkour Lounge.

Last edited:

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
My favorite things are: Parkour cuz im CHAMPION, Skyblock and Creative <3 <3 I LOVE THIS SERVER SO MUCH!

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I like how the people are friendly (ahem, most of the time...) I also like how to staff are online a lot and are willing to help. Even though sometimes I don't understand their points, the server would be crashed without their activity. Speaking of that I like the activities themselves, so much that I have a YouTube channel on it! It's a lovely server and I couldn't imagine playing on a better one! (Unless it's paying me to play there, which some servers do I think? I have no clue what am I even thinking right now...)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Back in my days, KitPvP was the shit. People were friendly. Sadly people started to become more rude ever since.
True... I logged in and a girl [ that I still remember the name but I will not say it] started bothering me and I DONT EVEN KNEW HER BEFORE.
She was saying "Im prettier than you" "Im more inteligent than you"etc. I really dont understand those people. Well... Kit PvP is not the only PvP
There is Barebones too. But there is someone there.... He probabyly is a shit.. Cuz he doesnt have reasons for bothering.. There is also people that when they kill you say EXAMPLE: trewer19 rekt. and i hate that! People PvP is not easy for some and I know people who play BareBones to have a better PvP but it is not to bother that people. For me rekt is good.. but if they do it 100 times when you were killed by someone else. that is
disgusting. The first time someone said "rekt" i laughed. Im not the ONLY one that receive this messages. Most people do. If you do that read this: Stop. Do you Think it is Funny?
and you bother people with no reason at PvP or Barebones you should not continue. For the people who never do this and receive this annoying messages you should: Turn OFF chat in PvP and Barebones so you dont have problems like Tpa kill, Team Kill. and Annoying people talking to you. There is an option at the menu for this. or... Ignore this people with /ignore [ UserName]. also: In the world there will be always mean people atleast one in your class, one in your office etc etc etc. Dont let this people let you down. Be always up and happy. If you need any help ask me.

Duskful

Ratings
It really boils down to the community. Without its community, Minevast would simply not be as successful. Because there are active forum members that care about the server, and active players that love the game modes offered, the server still exists.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
True... I logged in and a girl [ that I still remember the name but I will not say it] started bothering me and I DONT EVEN KNEW HER BEFORE.
She was saying "Im prettier than you" "Im more inteligent than you"etc. I really dont understand those people. Well... Kit PvP is not the only PvP
There is Barebones too. But there is someone there.... He probabyly is a shit.. Cuz he doesnt have reasons for bothering.. There is also people that when they kill you say EXAMPLE: trewer19 rekt. and i hate that! People PvP is not easy for some and I know people who play BareBones to have a better PvP but it is not to bother that people. For me rekt is good.. but if they do it 100 times when you were killed by someone else. that is
disgusting. The first time someone said "rekt" i laughed. Im not the ONLY one that receive this messages. Most people do. If you do that read this: Stop. Do you Think it is Funny?
and you bother people with no reason at PvP or Barebones you should not continue. For the people who never do this and receive this annoying messages you should: Turn OFF chat in PvP and Barebones so you dont have problems like Tpa kill, Team Kill. and Annoying people talking to you. There is an option at the menu for this. or... Ignore this people with /ignore [ UserName]. also: In the world there will be always mean people atleast one in your class, one in your office etc etc etc. Dont let this people let you down. Be always up and happy. If you need any help ask me.
You and many others that complain about people in the Kitpvp and barebones chat always refer to pvpers as toxic.
Yes there is many toxic players.
But there are people that are not toxic that play Kitpvp/barebones.
Also if someone says rekt to me personally I will more than likely just target them everytime I see them and kill them time and time again.

If you were in the actual pvp community and someone says "rekt" you would laugh.
That's what I do.
Then I target them ;) (and kill them)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
You and many others that complain about people in the Kitpvp and barebones chat always refer to pvpers as toxic.
Yes there is many toxic players.
But there are people that are not toxic that play Kitpvp/barebones.
Also if someone says rekt to me personally I will more than likely just target them everytime I see them and kill them time and time again.

If you were in the actual pvp community and someone says "rekt" you would laugh.
That's what I do.
Then I target them ;) (and kill them)
Yes ik there will be always nice people and i know many of them.. thanks for the tip <3

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
My favorite part about Minevast would have to be prison. It was so fun to play and the grind for Z was something I enjoyed so much but I don't think I'll do it again. :p. I really like survival and skywars but prison was the days and I look forward to the new prison coming soon. <3 Minevast

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Post what you love about minevast here!
[DOUBLEPOST=1468423531][/DOUBLEPOST]Doogie_ad_Doge
Creative
I like the grades never seen them on other servers!
Well, I really like the forum. I think it´s all in order. Then, staff helps you a lot and I really like the serverss <3

The best servers for me are Parkour and Creative :D

Last edited:

Breezetix

Ratings
13 7
I love MV because, auctions for 12 hours, vote 5 times for 5k$, awesome enchanted diamond stuffs, factions, claiming, lockette, and more! Im gonna play mv forever! i only play that server, i never played other servers before, ONLY survival.
[DOUBLEPOST=1468803031][/DOUBLEPOST]
i got perm banned so.....
What did u do?