ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Islands and skyblock are kinda of the same gamemode. You will like them if you like grinding spawners and making farms to get money. I rate it 6/10

Parkour is also a grindy type of gamemode if you are trying to get to the highest rank {Champion}. But at times parkour can be fun if you're trying to complete a hard course. Tip: Don't fall!
I rate it 7/10

Survival is also a grindy gamemode actually ( I didn't realise how many grindy gamemodes there are, my gawd )
Survival is good to play with friends and helps you to get to know other players in the community!
I rate it 7/10

Creative is for the builders, you can make anything you want in a plot that is provided for you when you login. You can get your plot graded when you're finished to see how good at building you are also!
I rate it 6/10

KitPvP, Barebones and skywars
KitPvP is kind of a grindy gamemode but only if you want to get protection 3 diamond armour. It can be quite fun with friends fighting hackers and non-hackers.
I rate it 9/10

Barebones is not a grindy gamemode (finally a non-grindy gamemode). This gamemode is based around leaderboards and how many kills you get. There are prizes for where you are on the leaderboard every month but it sadly has not been updated in a while. *cough cough* @Dacon *cough*
I rate it 8/10

Skywars is a fun gamemode. You can have fun trying to bridge over to the middle or other players islands. There is a leaderboard for how many kills and wins you have gotten. Plus skywars is being revamped soon!
I rate it 8/10.

I am only one person though and I mainly enjoy pvp gamemodes so don't take my word for it.
Welcome to Manacube!

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I say that Survival is the best, because it brings in the SinglePlayer Survival mode, along with nice additions, such as parties, which are basically peaceful factions and your way of claiming land. The Survival community is overall nice and helpful (in my retrospect, at least), but it also has the jokes between friends and other similar stuff. Also, it doesn't have the big changes made to it, like what Skyblock and Islands did to the overall survival theme, basically making Survival more like the normal mode of ManaCube.

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Islands and skyblock are kinda of the same gamemode. You will like them if you like grinding spawners and making farms to get money. I rate it 6/10

Parkour is also a grindy type of gamemode if you are trying to get to the highest rank {Champion}. But at times parkour can be fun if you're trying to complete a hard course. Tip: Don't fall!
I rate it 7/10

Survival is also a grindy gamemode actually ( I didn't realise how many grindy gamemodes there are, my gawd )
Survival is good to play with friends and helps you to get to know other players in the community!
I rate it 7/10

Creative is for the builders, you can make anything you want in a plot that is provided for you when you login. You can get your plot graded when you're finished to see how good at building you are also!
I rate it 6/10

KitPvP, Barebones and skywars
KitPvP is kind of a grindy gamemode but only if you want to get protection 3 diamond armour. It can be quite fun with friends fighting hackers and non-hackers.
I rate it 9/10

Barebones is not a grindy gamemode (finally a non-grindy gamemode). This gamemode is based around leaderboards and how many kills you get. There are prizes for where you are on the leaderboard every month but it sadly has not been updated in a while. *cough cough* @Dacon *cough*
I rate it 8/10

Skywars is a fun gamemode. You can have fun trying to bridge over to the middle or other players islands. There is a leaderboard for how many kills and wins you have gotten. Plus skywars is being revamped soon!
I rate it 8/10.

I am only one person though and I mainly enjoy pvp gamemodes so don't take my word for it.
Welcome to Manacube!
Wow, I never thought about it like this, great way of looking at it. :D