What is going on with animals and hoppers?

BigCountryClev

MVP
BigCountryClev
BigCountryClev
MVP
Ratings
What was changed recently because my chests are filling insanely slow, they would have been filled many times over by now. Items seem to be disappearing much faster, did you lower the drop rates of cows? a day and a half to fill 5.5 rows of chests, when I could have filled 6 rows 2-3 times by now. My chests haven't changed so what is going on?

Ratings
Yeah clev I agree I lost quite a few too and mine are being, very very laggy, I don't know if this a performance issue or a server issue. Hopefully they can read the post and look into this because people are losing a lot more items and its harder to play sky block with selling wise

BigCountryClev

MVP
BigCountryClev
BigCountryClev
MVP
Ratings
I have 380 cow spawners so it's very noticeable for me. all day and I haven't filled berely 2 rows of chests today.

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
ok well i have 150 ish its more noticable for you because you most likely are afking them all the time i afk mine only when i sleep

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
ok well i have 150 ish its more noticable for you because you most likely are afking them all the time i afk mine only when i sleep
YOU WHAT???!!