What is the most dumbest thing you have done?

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
oh lmao so once me and my friend went to school it was around 8:30 am and we were normally going to school and my friend said to me yo az what if we skip school and water baloon our teachers cars and me being dumb as i was i was like YO bro HELL ya and we ended up getting detention and every teacher hated us ever since

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Once when I was younger I was in church and had to fart. I thought it was gonna be quiet but ended up being heard throughout the church and made every pew vibrate. Because they were wooden.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
when i was in year 6 i got a hair cut and i told everyone that i cut it myself when really a hairdresser did it. A girl asked me to cut her hair so I did and instead of trimming the ends, I cut from her waist to her shoulders for a 'new look'. It was so uneven that she had to go to the hairdresser and get a bob cut, and she has hated me ever since lmfao

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
when i was in year 6 i got a hair cut and i told everyone that i cut it myself when really a hairdresser did it. A girl asked me to cut her hair so I did and instead of trimming the ends, I cut from her waist to her shoulders for a 'new look'. It was so uneven that she had to go to the hairdresser and get a bob cut, and she has hated me ever since lmfao
smh
all I have to say.

Setryuii

Ratings
When I was younger I used to sleep between my dads pillows, (he sleeps on 2 stacked pillows). one night I left my gum between those pillows and in the morning I forgot about it and layed in it by accident and went to school with it stuck in my hair.