• I love all of them!

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
What is your favorite Minevast game/server. Answer your favorite in the poll and reply why in the comments!

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Well, being I've been on this server for over a year and a half, I love all servers equally, with the exception of Creative and Factions. When Factions (2.0) was out, I loved everything about it; the shops, the spawn design, the custom biomes (ESPECIALLY the Amplified Mushroomy-Mountains), and the players (well, most of them ^-^). It was a place where you could truly have fun in the wilderness with your MineVast friends. But I have spent way too much time on Creative; MineVast is a very unique server in being that MineVast allows so many different things into the server: A very helpful, trustworthy, and social staff, large plots, the ability to physically combine plots with your friends, pets that have too many features to count, and other misc. things in their /shop. But what's really the cherry on top is building ranks; new people fresh on the server constantly ask in chat "How do I get a grade?" and every time I or someone tells them that they need to build "good" on their plot, it gets my hopes up that that person will be the one to go out of their way to build a fantastic, beautiful piece of architecture in Minecraft so they can have a rank and be "noticed" or whatever. Sorry if you read ALL of this lol, I think I spent too much time on this, but I always do this on so many posts. Overall, MineVast is my house and Creative and Factions is my home.

~Careening

Last edited:

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
creative4days
99% of my time on here over the past 1 1/2 years has been dedicated to Creative.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I love the Parkour server and I use 70% of my MineVast time there, but I also like Creative and there I use 25% of my time and the final 5% I use playing other servers (what are also amazing but not my favourite).

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
All the servers are amazing in their own way,

In my opinion, Minevast needs a larger community before releasing more servers as it's a bit devastating when one server on Minevast has over 100 players on and another mini game only has 10.

However, my favourite servers on the Minevast Network will have to be Creative because of its unique features and like Skywars 3.0 as the update is absolutely terrific and it's so competitive!

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Creative!! CREATIVE IS THE BEST
[DOUBLEPOST=1440850642][/DOUBLEPOST]50% Creative 33% Parkour :D 17% Kitpvp

mitchellcrafty

Donator
Ratings
being here since jan 2014 I would say creative had most of my time but I spend a lot of time in Skyblock and skywars since players and staff are great in Skyblock and skywars has some of the best maps to play on

Ratings
12 3
Well, being I've been on this server for over a year and a half, I love all servers equally, with the exception of Creative and Factions. When Factions (2.0) was out, I loved everything about it; the shops, the spawn design, the custom biomes (ESPECIALLY the Amplified Mushroomy-Mountains), and the players (well, most of them ^-^). It was a place where you could truly have fun in the wilderness with your MineVast friends. But I have spent way too much time on Creative; MineVast is a very unique server in being that MineVast allows so many different things into the server: A very helpful, trustworthy, and social staff, large plots, the ability to physically combine plots with your friends, pets that have too many features to count, and other misc. things in their /shop. But what's really the cherry on top is building ranks; new people fresh on the server constantly ask in chat "How do I get a grade?" and every time I or someone tells them that they need to build "good" on their plot, it gets my hopes up that that person will be the one to go out of their way to build a fantastic, beautiful piece of architecture in Minecraft so they can have a rank and be "noticed" or whatever. Sorry if you read ALL of this lol, I think I spent too much time on this, but I always do this on so many posts. Overall, MineVast is my house and Creative and Factions are my home.

~Careening
I totally agree with you and so do many of my friends on Factions but can we do something about it please nobody is willing to get it back, unlike I am, Id be willing to get it revamped, Id dedicate as much time as I can to get it back up. If Dacon would give me or you permission to build Factions back then we already have a team. I can call up all my gamer family and friends which is like only 5 and we can get this, but nobody believes anymore. Factions was the best I personally think, but I feel like we can get it back if we team up.

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Well, I don't think it would be rational to let normal members to build Factions, as sad as that is. What you could do is create it on another server, have someone form MV see it, approve it, then transfer it to MineVast server. But that's a VERY dicey process, so don't count on it :p

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
6.Creativity isn't my passion, I'm more of a numbers guy so creative isn't even in the spectrum of color for me :p
5.KitPvP is fun but hasn't sparked my interest as I am REALLY BAD at PvP
4.Parkour is the reason I was shown this wonderful beast that is Minevast, so it will always be true to my heart there. (even though I suck at it)
3.Skyblock is the reason I bought a rank, and has been my most played item on the server as I thoroughly enjoy it.
2.Prison kinda sucked for me, I had no interest in it at all, but I know this new OP Prison is going to tickle my fancy so it's number two.
1.Skywars This leaves me to my obsession at this moment which is none other than wars in the sky, Skywars is one of the reasons I got PC Minecraft and I don't think Dacon, Drakey, the Developers and the Build Team could have done a better job. (Speaking of Skywars I finally made it on the leaderboard for wins today :D)
~Cheech <3