What KitPvP map do you like better?

What KitPvP map do you like better?

• The Map that was just put in (February 1st, 2015)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The Map that was here before February 1st!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I really don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Ok, so as today with the new map I was wondering what I like better: The "new" map or the "old" map. The reason I put quotes is, if you are new to Minevast, this map was put in before the map with the different biomes and death pit and stuff. That is why I add quotes. Today was the first day I got to check out the map for myself. I would personally give the map a 4/10. A lot of people agreed with me, people such as hydro and the makers of the map obviously said that their map was the best. I have some valid points for this map being like this. I know this map is still under development and not finished but I wanted to say what I think it needs.
-More buildings
This KitPvP map is freakin huge!! That is not a bad thing. The bad thing is that there is hardly ANY buildings with it! I would love a town and certain buildings like the previous map.
-No bouncy pad/Spawn thingys
I HATE this! These bouncy pads make you go where everyone else goes. So basically there is people in full iron all teamed waiting for you to go down to kill you. This is not fair, especially for the noobs who want to try out their kits and stuff. The old map was much better where it teleports you to a random place.
-DEATH PIT
There needs to be a death pit!! (Correct me if im wrong but i did not see one) The death pit is the perfect place for put up or shut up!! All the drama happens at the death pit! Tons of people say meet at the death pit! We need another death pit! PLEASE!

So that is just a few things that I feel can make this map a whole lot better! If I think of anymore, I will edit this post and say. This is an opinion! I DO NOT want to argue with anyone! I just want to put in my two cents and give the workers of this map some suggestions! Please answer the poll, as it may give the MineVast map staff, something to look as when working with the map!!

~Superburrito_132