What Minevast Doesn't Want You To Know... (about islands)

Should Dacon allow everyone to reach this island after Beta?

• Total voters
Ratings
This is top secret information straight from the mouth of our best detective (that's me guys, TheFuglyPanda) We have confirmed that there are more than just the 2 islands and a boat. That's right there is more islands. The only problem is that this third island isn't reachable to any normal member. I would guess you have to have the rank of blackbeard (purchasable at the store)(#notsponsered). I believe this because the island is too far to build too and the blackbeard rank allows you to build further out. So ya here are some screenshots we got from our best detective( again TheFuglyPanda).
That's all folks hope you enjoyed this. <3

Attachments

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Well, I can tell you, as a blackbeard, that there is no such island within my boundaries... Perhaps you are just special, or its another players island.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Lol. As Unrefined said having a rank won't give you a "special permission" to reach this "third" island.

Why should you believe me? For one, if there was a third island this would be considered unfair because it is only accessible via donation. Pay to win isn't allowed which is why it's not what you think. If this was a thing then Minevast would be blacklisted for not following the EULA rules.

What you probably confused this "third" island for was your neighboring islands. These islands belong to other members or unclaimed islands that yet to have an owner. Think of it as plots. They have boundaries but there all the same thing. So what this other island is, is the neighboring "plot" where other players can settle.

Ratings
I can confirm this. I have BlackBeard and I am only able to get to the normal Island + Ship that all the players do. Besides, Donator islands are now against the EULA Complaint.

bigierc617

PATRON
bigierc617
bigierc617
Patron
Ratings
well dont quit the day job . that island you talk about is your island neighbor ( another player )