Rejected What The Slime Leave Behind-Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is Bikleplays and this is my 1st map submission. It is called "What The Slime Leaves Behind" and it is a medium map. If you click on the files you can see the map from 3 different angles. So check it out. thanks a lot for looking at it. please tell me if you submit it or if I could do something to fix it.

Attachments

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Before posting anything in this section I suggest you read this. Your format is a bit off.

Have a good day,
Acid

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello Bikleplays,

I'm sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as there is already a slime themed map already on ManaCube. Please check the Parkour List before you start building to make sure your theme is original! There isn't really much of a build to judge, as the map is mostly just floating slime and brick jumps. In the future, try to have a main structure with the parkour on, around, attached to, or inside of it.

The parkour is not mixed or varied much, with most of the jumps being of normal and slime blocks. In the future, try to use many different kinds of blocks all throughout your map to make a unique and interesting course. The parkour was pretty long for a medium map. Please use the Map Submissions format in the future to make sure we have all the necessary information to judge your map! I would also recommend looking at the Mapmaking Wiki guides, as well as /warp beta on the server or the Accepted Maps subforum to get a better visual of our current standards.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.