What's the most enjoyable server to play on the manacube network?

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I'm an old player thats come back because of nostalgia and was wondering what the most fun server to play would be nowadays. Reply to this with what you find is the most enjoyable server to play on. I greatly appreciate all responses! :D Have an amazing day/week/month/year!

xChlxe

PATRON+
xChlxe
xChlxe
Patron+
Ratings
91 46
survival has always been and always will be my fav , i met so many of my closest friends on there! :)

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
so since idk what sort of realms your into I’ll give u my ranking of the top ones in my opinion
#1 is earth for the community and it’s just super fun all together
#2 is survival for the same reasons as earth
#3 is a split between parkour and islands as there both fun and islands is very peaceful
#4 is Olympus as even tho I don’t play it much I find the mining fun

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
148 9
For me Skyblock! Was Survival but it is due for a reset kinda done everything there is to do. Same for Oly, find it super fun but once you get to Gaia you kinda get bored:,))

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Olympus! (totally unbiased)
I've tried checking out Olympus a few times but it's kinda lately. It looks like it fell off and everyone went to Skyblock and Survival. Is it my timezone? I live in Tokyo time.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
I've tried checking out Olympus a few times but it's kinda lately. It looks like it fell off and everyone went to Skyblock and Survival. Is it my timezone? I live in Tokyo time.
It has been pretty desolate for a little while, but it's mainly because we're preparing for a reset and a majority of the main community have already rebirthed/mined a ton. We are currently accepting suggestions and discussing Season 7 though! but we don't have a confirmed date or anything ...yet! :)

Killersans177

Ratings
Depends on what you like if your playing too shut your brain off prison if you like pvp there's kit pvp and survival survival is kinda in desperate need of something new or a reset rn tho

bloubird

VIP
bloubird
bloubird
VIP
Ratings
I've been having a really pleasant time on Earth! I joined Manacube specifically for an active Towny experience, but reading the responses here I may have to peek at some of the other realms.