Whats the purpose?

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
Okay, so this has really been sitting on my plate for awhile but I've put it to the side. What are the purposes of buying unbans or unmutes? I mean seriously, just to make an extra bit of cash? Manacube PVP has soooooo many players complaining about the hacks and the player gets a ban. *COUGH* 4worm4 using 6 block reach...*COUGH COUGH* And they just buy an unban to get back on and do to the same crap. I mean seriously, would you rather have mostly every player up a staffs ass (staff that literally aren't on.) just to get someone banned for hacking and then the player buys an unban and there back, along with the players up the staffs ass YET AGAIN. Or just have them banned once and it to be never heard from again. (Unless they buy an alt.)
And there goes unmuting, same situation but I'm not that against buying unmutes. If you get muted for dirty jokes, swearing, flooding, homicide or whatever it is then get muted and then just buy an unmute and stop that nonsense, okay that's fine. But If you buy an unmute just to SAY THE SAME CRAP again, you should get banned and NOT BE ABLE TO BUY A UNBAN.

I swear this just doesn't make sense to me, maybe its a blonde thing? I DONT KNOW.
PS. Enjoy a picture of my love, Poppy.
120816608_682374719055360_238248568597575734_n.jpg

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
It's to actually put something on the line. Sure, give or take, there are a few people out there who are willing to throw away money, but buying punishment lifts actually makes you not want to break the rules again as you actually paid money to get a punishment removed. Appeals are basically another form of building trust, and to show dedication to the server. Much of like paying money shows that you are willing to spend money behind the server's funds.

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
It's to actually put something on the line. Sure, give or take, there are a few people out there who are willing to throw away money, but buying punishment lifts actually makes you not want to break the rules again as you actually paid money to get where you did.
Well then maybe I'm just seeing it as a waste of money. Thanks

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
It's actually night for me, and I'm about to go to bed, soo... yeah
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite ;)
Hahaha, its night here too! Well in that case Nighty night! I dont have bed bugs! D:

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
Hahaha, its night here too! Well in that case Nighty night! I dont have bed bugs! D:
You sure? I thought my hotel room that I was staying in when my house was getting painted(my asthma is known for having adverse reactions to wet paint) had no bed bugs, but I found out the hard way that it did...

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
You sure? I thought my hotel room that I was staying in when my house was getting painted(my asthma is known for having adverse reactions to wet paint) had no bed bugs, but I found out the hard way that it did...
YIKES! Sorry! Hopefully thats all figured out now.. Sorry to hear that! D: I suggest bringing your own air mattress!

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
YIKES! Sorry! Hopefully thats all figured out now.. Sorry to hear that! D: I suggest bringing your own air mattress!
Thought about getting Bronchial Thermoplasty to cure it, but nah. Too much money that I don't have. Yeah, but they don't cradle my pressure points like my Tempurpedic mattress that I am currently laying on does.

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
Thought about getting Bronchial Thermoplasty to cure it, but nah. Too much money that I don't have. Yeah, but they don't cradle my pressure points like my Tempurpedic mattress that I am currently laying on does.
Yeah I get it, I couldn't do any type of surgery like that. Well at least that mattress helps you sleep. Well I am prob gonna sleep now, if your ever on manacube friend me my user is just PizzaEaston! Nighty night! And let your magic matress do you some rest! :D

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
Yeah I get it, I couldn't do any type of surgery like that. Well at least that mattress helps you sleep. Well I am prob gonna sleep now, if your ever on manacube friend me my user is just PizzaEaston! Nighty night! And let your magic matress do you some rest! :D
Thanks bro, G'Night :D

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
Always nice to see a sweet and wholesome back and forth every once in awhile.
Yeah, I'm too lazy to spark a conversation on Discord right now. Just trying to get away from the drama of being a Manager on a server I should not mention because if the staff manager finds this post he will suspend me instantly.