Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Hello Sir,

I have asked various Staff Members about this and they've told me that it's coming soon. I was trying to dig deeper and try to find an ETA (Estimated time of arrival) and they either wouldn't tell me or didn't know. However, I believe it's going to be better than ever and it will be totally worth the wait.

If you have any more questions or queries about this topic, feel free to reply or shoot me a Private Message through the forums.

Best Regards,
Syc.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
I think it will be revamped sometime during the school year.
Hello Sir,

I have asked various Staff Members about this and they've told me that it's coming soon. I was trying to dig deeper and try to find an ETA (Estimated time of arrival) and they either wouldn't tell me or didn't know. However, I believe it's going to be better than ever and it will be totally worth the wait.

If you have any more questions or queries about this topic, feel free to reply or shoot me a Private Message through the forums.

Best Regards,
Syc.
Ok thank you!

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
Staff have stated that Factions will be back up near the end of summer, or early-mid fall.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Staff have stated that Factions will be back up near the end of summer, or early-mid fall.
Ok I hope its very soon! Thank you! Im still looking for a direct message from Dacon saying that he will/is working on Factions.
50% chance it wont come back, As I was told. Factions was barely used by players anyways. It abandoned itself.
I would like to say that it was used by players and that we very much enjoyed it! I was on that server for aleast 6 hours every day! We were a very close community there in Factions.