When will backpacks be available?

Ratings
When I go into the mana exchange I see backpacks. They say coming soon and have been since I started playing on the server a month or two ago. I was wondering how they will work and when they will come out. Can you please get back to me about this?

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Here on the Manacube server, there are many things that are "coming soon". More shops, for example, or new rewards for Kilton or ancient trials, sometimes even entire servers. Chances are many things that are "coming soon" will be delayed for long periods of time as there are often game breaking bugs / glitches that may have to be focused on rather than these new features. However, I would appreciate it if when these features are going to be delayed, that we are told that they will be delayed or that the "coming soon" tag is removed, so I understand your pain, as I too, have had to wait extended periods of time for things I've longed for... *cough factions*

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that's been here since March, and I don't think it's actually coming out any time soon. I'd recommend just getting autosell for your pickaxe for the time being, as I don't believe backpacks would have any practical use anyway (unless you can fit non-mining related items in there).

Hope this wasn't completely useless

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
As @JustSoDank correctly said, they will most likely not be a feature any time soon - if at all.

It’s said that since Season one of Olympus, and I’m not sure why. If you’d like a place to store extra things, you have access to /ec as a member, which is a portable enderchest, or you can use plots to store items.

ItsBone

ELITE
ItsBone
ItsBone
ELITE
Ratings
As @JustSoDank correctly said, they will most likely not be a feature any time soon - if at all.

It’s said that since Season one of Olympus, and I’m not sure why. If you’d like a place to store extra things, you have access to /ec as a member, which is a portable enderchest, or you can use plots to store items.
Thank you for the /ec command. I honestly had no clue that even existed.