Where is Prison?

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I just hopped on Minevast to play some prison and saw the new game GUI. It is very nice but prison is no where to be found. I did /prison and was able to connect but doesn't prison deserve to be on the GUI? For new players that don't know prison is on Minevast it would be easier to just have it on the GUI even though it isn't the most popular server.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yea for new players who come to the server and maybe are interested in playing prisons this is probably the best options. Most of the new people who come to the server probably aren't aware of the command /server or even that there is a prisons server. Putting it back on the GUI will be bets for the server for both advertisement and the prison community.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
That's exactly why I removed it, I don't want new players going to Prison

Prison doesn't give a very good first impression for new players. OLYMPUS WILL BE COMING THIS SUMMER, I'll be finished school in a month and will have a lot more time to work on both the current servers and Olympus (since i'll be taking a year off)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74

Prison doesn't give a very good first impression for new players. OLYMPUS WILL BE COMING THIS SUMMER, I'll be finished school in a month and will have a lot more time to work on both the current servers and Olympus (since i'll be taking a year off)
Sweet thanks

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Prison is my favourite gamemode D=
[DOUBLEPOST=1464791790][/DOUBLEPOST]

And... are we going to play prison in the future...?
I love it and... I have a lot of things there, I love it

:D we need to hop in TS sometime. Remember i begged you for money constantly aha. It was so long ago holly crap. Im mature and not annoying now btw....

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Prison is my favourite gamemode D=
[DOUBLEPOST=1464791790][/DOUBLEPOST]

And... are we going to play prison in the future...?
I love it and... I have a lot of things there, I love it
Is prison still going to be available to players like me who have been on it most of their time on MV? I really don't want to start over with Olympus.