Who Am I?

Fexolity

Donator
Ratings
38 1
A few people may know me from 3 months ago when I left Minevast, but since then, a whole new wave of people have come in. Most of them don't know me, so I decided I should become known on Minevast like I was 3 months ago (right? Lol.).

Nevertheless, my name is Matthew, rather known as Dephracture on Minecraft. I am a 10 year old gamer, and can slightly code some Lua. I have been on Minevast for nearly a year now, I think about 1-2 more weeks before I become a 1 year vet. Anyways, I have really enjoyed Minevast lately, and a lot of my friends I made on MV do too. If you're reading this, I hope you do to, otherwise, get out (jk, no pls).

I have been a staff member several times on Minevast, about twice on Creative. Both of them were last year when I didn't know much about moderating, but now I do and will be applying soon or when my 2 points run out....

Anyways, thanks for reading. I hope to get to know you and see you online some time.

If you want to directly talk to me, shoot me a message @ Cordop.Skype.

Bye!

EDIT: You can usually find me on Creative either having a bit of fun with others or building.
EDIT2: A new blog is coming out soon! Stay tuned!

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I still remember you, you played with brackishbird and callum40 I think

Fexolity

Donator
Ratings
38 1
I still remember you, you played with brackishbird and callum40 I think
I did play with Brack and a lot of other people, but you could count callum as my arch-enemy in PVP.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I did play with Brack and a lot of other people, but you could count callum as my arch-enemy in PVP.
o_O lol
Callum40's my friend, but then.. a lot of people on kitpvp are my team

Fexolity

Donator
Ratings
38 1
"rather known as Dephracture on ROBLOX"

I think you might want to consider changing that. :p

Welcome Back!
Thank you for pointing that out.

Sorry for posting that, I have been playing that game since I left Minecraft.

Aswell, thank you for welcoming me back.