Who gave these walking pocket pussys mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeeJ

Banned
Ratings
3 13
Can someone explain why everytime I talk in chat I get muted can you bitch ass mods fuck off already. Just comprehend that nobody needs you to mute if anybody can do /ignore. Is the only criteria anybody needs for mod is to be a raging hermaphrodite emotional band kid with the stinkiest pussy in town?

Watch these circus freak mods close my thread so fast lmao I will drop kick you in the fucking face you dumbass cunts

ThreeeJ

Banned
Ratings
3 13
******* ass mods this server isn't even fun its literally dead I just come on when i'm bored all of you muting fucks are abominations to god and society and a burden on your parents I hope all of you kfc assistant managers turn out like Bianca Devins

Im going to knock up your mother then drop kick her in the fucking stomach down an escalator

Last edited by a moderator:

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey,

If you are having trouble with a specific staff member, please report them using a ticket. You can also appeal your mutes in the appeal section. Appart from that, we do not tollerate this kind of language/behaviour, therefore I issued a warning and will be closing this thread as it will only be used to talk badly about people and insulting.

//warned

Status
Not open for further replies.