JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
basically, which of your friends in game hasnt logged on for the longest time, and their story. not including a few people who set themselves to look offline.
ill start. the end of my fr list is roxy, who was banned back in march for staff harassment :(
DeafetedZoro

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
hi i know people dont like necroposting but i remember wanting to respond to this thread to generally be a girlboss yk? and getting sidetracked. anyway the person at the end of my friends list is someone who i dont remember ever meeting but im sure they are very cool and spunky.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
hi i know people dont like necroposting but i remember wanting to respond to this thread to generally be a girlboss yk? and getting sidetracked. anyway the person at the end of my friends list is someone who i dont remember ever meeting but im sure they are very cool and spunky.

damn thats old

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
1630797994989.png

they got caught in the crossfire of a doxxing situation and was banned for being in the call with the people who did it despite not doing it themselves
at least i think thats what i remember

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
They were a person who I invited, but they were only interested in the server to play with me. We stopped talking bcuz they had to focus on their mental health and grew distant as a result.

1630798377561.png

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
the person at the end of my list is your mom

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I love this idea!

My last friend on /fr list is Ladybugstar. I used to be close friends with her but life kicked in for her and she had to leave manacube. She has been offline for a little over a year now <3
She is the last person on my friend list too :(