Ratings
1,364 146
Some are bold and some aren't...

Paige

Forum Expert
MVP+
Ratings
211 1
Maybe that's just how they were designed, titles don't always look good in bold. ;o

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Bold is reserved for the rarer and more valuable titles, since it stands out more.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
There's no formula behind it, we often come up with title name ideas and then play around with various color codes until we find something that we like. We try to give variety, with different colours, bold/italic, symbols, every crate so that there is something for everyone as lots of players like to match titles with their ranks and nicks.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
There's no formula behind it, we often come up with title name ideas and then play around with various color codes until we find something that we like. We try to give variety, with different colours, bold/italic, symbols, every crate so that there is something for everyone as lots of players like to match titles with their ranks and nicks.
Oh oh no I mean the thread titles xD

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I wish that players could suggest tags to the crate making ideas thing team and let their tag be in a crate ;( that'd be epic coz I have like lots of crates and tags in my mind ;D

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I wish that players could suggest tags to the crate making ideas thing team and let their tag be in a crate ;( that'd be epic coz I have like lots of crates and tags in my mind ;D
You're always free to suggest ideas, sometimes we take ideas we've seen suggested that we like.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43