Why did i get banned ?

I got banned for overclaiming skycity's partie land, their players decided to leave so i claimed. but here is a screeni what was taken and it shows me taking down a spawner. That day i was moving out of my base taking down all of my spawners so where they get this from could be from that, BUT I DONT KNOW ?. Anyways i thought overclaimming was an issue not taken care of as one of the mods had said a few weeks back in chat.

http://prnt.sc/c90qfo - The link to screenshot

I know overclaim is a douche move but i serously thought that it wasent a rule any more so an unban would be great and i will not overclaim or steal on this server.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471968842][/DOUBLEPOST]That screen shot is bs as i nether stole from anyone that day but only took down my own spawners

ok i accept that but it was said by a mod that they dont take care of overclaims because you have to manage your own power

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
ok i accept that but it was said by a mod that they dont take care of overclaims because you have to manage your own power
I said that to the party because I was led to believe the land was unclaimed in the first place not that it was overclaimed. But, after another look by ManyRain we came to the conclusion that the land was overclaimed and should be dealt with.