Why is mining so fun?

Ratings
Its so weird how just mining for lots of time straight is fun and satisfying. give me a s in the replys if u think so too lol

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
S ~
Especially when you're talking to people in chat, or you're listening to music, with trench. Makes time go by pretty quickly most of the time as well!
<3

PurplePandit

PATRON
PurplePandit
PurplePandit
Patron
Ratings
Mining is very fun... especially when you’re 2 levels away from 120 but the next level is 9m xp away and the one after is 10m so if dacon resets oly in the next month or two you’ll never reach level 120 even though you’re so close yet still so far-
everything is totally fine, dw about it.

May I ask why “s” though? It seems random but here ya go SSS x e^1000

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
Mining is definitely very fun, especially mining out huge layers at a time with trench.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
S for ya bud

You dont even need music tbh the sound of the blocks breaking is pog on its own

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
S! I love mining. The sound of the blocks breaking with trench is like music to my ears :>

Endlesshapy

PATRON
Endlesshapy
Endlesshapy
Ratings
10 2
It really comforts the completionist in me, wanting to cleanly mine out each layer. I find unlike some other gamemodes Olympus is almost always relaxing, unless you seek out something intense of course, so it keeps itself very casual. You mine as much as you want to mine, no more, no less

Ratings
For some people mining is fun and for others its time wasting. i think it depends on the person and there mindset.

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
uh what i can not agree i mean i do just sit around sometimes but i find mining not fun mainly because i feel like i have to pay close attention i just can like Ixy_tranchy said it really just depends