why not remove private chests

gallwitz

ELITE
Gallwitz
Gallwitz
ELITE
Ratings
1 5
:confused:private chests completely removes the fun of the game I mean imagine whats point of chests in wild which are private I mean there are lots of that and its very pointless you cant open you cant take you cant steal cmon at least :coffee:make it in a way not so private in the wild

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,234 305
^
Hey staff u see this idea here?
Very bad idea ignore it leave private chests alone

Kaitiey1

Forum Expert
ELITE
Kaitiey1
Kaitiey1
ELITE
Ratings
37 11
The private chests do in fact exist for a pretty good reason. So no, don't remove em, that would be griefer/thief heaven. And no, there are too many people who don't know about /co I or /helpop

studio_c

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
:confused:private chests completely removes the fun of the game I mean imagine whats point of chests in wild which are private I mean there are lots of that and its very pointless you cant open you cant take you cant steal cmon at least :coffee:make it in a way not so private in the wild
staff should never do this

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,424 94
If locked chests are in the wild, these can be unlocked by staff after a period of time of inactivity (30d), to give the player who owns the chest time to collect their items/prevent them from being stolen, even if it's in unclaimed land. If a player is kicked from a party/town, they're to be given 14 days to collect their items, again to ensure the fairest outcome for all players.

We have more information about this in the server rules. I honestly can't ever see the feature being removed as a whole. I think there are far more benefits to players having the feature than there are downsides.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,234 305
If locked chests are in the wild, these can be unlocked by staff after a period of time of inactivity (30d), to give the player who owns the chest time to collect their items/prevent them from being stolen, even if it's in unclaimed land. If a player is kicked from a party/town, they're to be given 14 days to collect their items, again to ensure the fairest outcome for all players.

We have more information about this in the server rules. I honestly can't ever see the feature being removed as a whole. I think there are far more benefits to players having the feature than there are downsides.
Just a little thing for your above bit when u say they are to be given 14 days to collect their items that means b4 being kicked correct? As I remember u must give 2 weeks notice through /mail

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,424 94
Just a little thing for your above bit when u say they are to be given 14 days to collect their items that means b4 being kicked correct? As I remember u must give 2 weeks notice through /mail
Yep, 14 days = 2 weeks :)