Why was I banned?

Ratings
Hello, my username is ig_Blamechild and I've spent around 24+ hours on this server, even though I just started two days ago. Today, I was just holding my spacebar to kill chickens and I got banned. Is that not allowed? I was also at my private chicken farm, so I don't know how this moderator found me. Does anyone know what "Macro [1/3] [AutoClick] [Survival]" means?? I was NOT afk. I think this is really unfair & I honestly might quit...

1611245682839.png

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Unfortunately, you cannot appeal a ban that is less than 24 hours. I suggest you contact the staff member who banned you. To clear up any confusion- you ARE allowed to rebind your attack key as long as you aren't afking it.

Killerxd2003

Dedicated Member
ELITE
killerxd2003
killerxd2003
ELITE
Ratings
Heyo!

To me, it just seems like a possible case of human error. If you contact the staff member that banned you I'm sure it can get cleared up. You should be able to contact them through the forums or through the discord. If you experience issues contacting them, try notifying another member of staff because they usually pass these things along to one another. (Note: to clarify, I do not mean you should contact every staff member with this issue.)

Best of luck to you!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi! Bit late sorry but just wanted to make sure you're aware of the rules on Macros.
Macros, or a mechanism that automates a task that you should be doing at your keyboard (automining, autofarming, autoclicking, etc) is bannable.

Changing your attack key to your space bar for example and holding it down yourself is allowed.
Changing your attack key to your space bar and holding it down using a weight (a book, a coin etc) is also considered a macro.

Basically, if you do not respond to a staff member when they are watching you (we teleport players & try to get their attention by jumping in front of them and/or msging them) then we have to assume you are AFK & we will ban.

You can message me on discord if you want to talk about the issue further, or I can give you the punishing staff member's discord too. Please remain respectful when talking to staff, as we are only doing our jobs and trying to help :D