Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello superfroge,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original. There are quite a few maps based on consoles already, but none of the wii.
The build isn't great. It is accurate to the theme, however it is quite plain as you mainly used quartz blocks. Try to use a larger variety of blocks in your build where possible, as this will make your build more attractive.
The parkour is varied. You used a good variety of blocks and items, to create original jumps, so well done!
The parkour is floating quite a bit, especially underneath the build. Try to incorporate the jumps into your build as much as possible, as having an excessive number of floating jumps can make your map look quite messy.
You also had a few jumps that were just barriers, I would suggest either making these more clear by placing something like redstone on them, or placing signs indicating the style of jump, as this can be a bit confusing.
The difficulty is good for an easy map with a couple of medium jumps, but the length is too long. Please read over this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.