VAL

Survival Mod+ | Wiki Coord
Moderator+
Valgari
Valgari
Mod+
Ratings
231 14
Please forgive my ignorance or lack of informative knowledge on Manacube.
Being a new player on the server i was curious to see what information i could find on forums about all game modes and can not find a WIKI anywhere, I know in game it gives you the option to /wiki but it does not do anything. Is there a wiki being created to cover all game modes or shall it be created in the future, in saying this my teammates and i are currently writing our own personal wiki to help us get a greater knowledge of each game mode that we play (as we enjoy playing each mode)!
Once again please forgive me if i have overlooked the possibility of a wiki on the forums.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
Please forgive my ignorance or lack of informative knowledge on Manacube.
Being a new player on the server i was curious to see what information i could find on forums about all game modes and can not find a WIKI anywhere, I know in game it gives you the option to /wiki but it does not do anything. Is there a wiki being created to cover all game modes or shall it be created in the future, in saying this my teammates and i are currently writing our own personal wiki to help us get a greater knowledge of each game mode that we play (as we enjoy playing each mode)!
Once again please forgive me if i have overlooked the possibility of a wiki on the forums.
There is no wiki to each game mode. However, asking in chat can provide you with info about what each game mode provides. Any particular info you asking for?

VAL

Survival Mod+ | Wiki Coord
Moderator+
Valgari
Valgari
Mod+
Ratings
231 14
There is no wiki to each game mode. However, asking in chat can provide you with info about what each game mode provides. Any particular info you asking for?
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it. I actually have pretty much nearly completed getting information and compiled it into my own personal reference wiki so i can look at it should i need to know or help anyone out. I know that things will be added or changed so will continue to add to this for reference

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it. I actually have pretty much nearly completed getting information and compiled it into my own personal reference wiki so i can look at it should i need to know or help anyone out. I know that things will be added or changed so will continue to add to this for reference
Not a problem. If you need any help, feel free to let me know and I'll help the best I can!