Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Mivality,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is recently unoriginal, as there is now an accepted skiing map that looks very similar to this one (SkiResort, donor insane). The build is pretty bland and lacks a lot of texture or interesting features aside from the chairlifts. I would've liked to see more variation in the landscape, or perhaps some structures that would make this look like more like a park.

The parkour is pretty confusing first of all, because of the amount of unmarked barriers and difficulty finding the proper path due to that. Note that in the main parkour world, barriers cannot be seen by players at all (not even the outlines), so barriers must be marked with signs or item frames + barriers directing players. In addition, the parkour isn't mixed or varied much, with most of the jumps being normal blocks, with some ice, fence + carpets, and ladders sprinkled in. The parkour does suit the easy difficulty, so good job on that!

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.