Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, Mivality

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: From first glance, your theme is pretty solid, I'd say you chose a pretty fun theme as we don't really have any winter mountain type parkour maps that have the same look at yours which is always good to see.

Build: This is the main part that concerned me. Your mountain does most definitely resemble a mountain but it's very choppy and it's quite clear that you used world edit on it to make spheres all across it. I suggest you use a smoothening tool to make the mountain more attractive because it looks pretty messy atm. Also, your trees are default, I suggest you make custom trees.

Parkour: One of the most visible things when trying your parkour map out is that most of your parkour is floating which gives it sadly a messy look and doesn't really make your build look attractive, your parkour blocks are quite simple and I didn't really notice any interesting/fun parkour blocks or jumps incorporated into your build.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.