Rejected Wither Parkour (Expert) by SwiftLee and RobotzMan

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
The Wither Boss is one of the most renowned entities throughout all of the vanilla Minecraft game. This being said, RobotzMan and I have decided to build an Expert level parkour based on this Boss, as it is also a hard boss to defeat. This parkour consists of: around the corner jumps, 4-block jumps, ladder jumps, fence parkour, going inside the wither jumps, hit-your-head jumps, and just about almost anything you can think of has been added to this course. If you noticed our design of the Wither, it's head may seem to be off-centered, but that is how the original Wither model is in Minecraft! Our Wither is also throwing heads in attempt to blow up its next victims! This parkour has 108 jumps, each one placed strategically to fit the structure of the Wither boss. This course also contains 4 checkpoints in total! Beating this parkour will be rewarding, as it contains just the right amount of "breather" jumps and is just long enough to make it feel like it should be an Expert leveled course! Please take some time to view the following screenshots:

This parkour can be found at: /warp witherparkour

We hope you've enjoyed our past courses as well as this one! Please let us know what you think!

Quick re-cap: 108 jumps; 4 checkpoints; found at /warp witherparkour; Expert leveled!

Warm regards,
SwiftLee and RobotzMan

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
While the parkour is fairly solid, I am rejecting it, on the basis of complete and utter barrier spam.

While the map is well done, I hit myself on barriers a lot more than any player should and it only served to irritate me, knowing that I failed a parkour, not because of my skills, but because of a badly placed barrier.

The map needs that sense of "Flow" that you just have yet to achieve.

~ Billy

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
Okay, I'll move all the barriers around and re-submit it once that's all fixed.

You could have just asked to move the barriers around rather than reject the map. ;)

I played through the whole map and hit only 2 barriers throughout... I fixed them now, not sure if you will still accept this parkour or not, should I just submit this again, I don't want to waste my time when I could be building a new one. @Billybo10000

EDIT: Re-finished the parkour, hit 0 barriers after the changes, no cheating is allowed with the new placement of barriers as well. Sorry for the spam of barriers around the map, probably should have cleaned that up beforehand.

I've decided to start a new parkour, I feel that the course wasn't very natural and didn't flow like you said as well.

Last edited: