Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello Anime_Cats! When submitting a thread, you should use the submission format at the top of the submission page.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
hey, ive found some skips you might want to consider patching. I will show the intended path in blue and the skip in red.
1592700300913.png
1592700394453.png
1592700437622.png
1592700495486.png
1592700557620.png
1592700636447.png

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello Anime_Cats,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. Firstly let me say that it is difficult to judge this map because I don't have all the necessary information about it! I was able to locate your map, but I still don't know the difficulty you were aiming for, or any other helpful information. Please refer to our Map Requirements Thread to make sure you are providing the necessary information for judges in the future.

As far as the theme and build, while we don't have a wither map already specifically, we have a map for pretty much every other Minecraft mob in the game. We also no longer accept main builds that are of 2D or 3D pixel art (which Minecraft style blocks and mobs are). Refer to the Parkour List before making a map to make sure your theme is original and not a part of a largely overused theme, or not in a style that is no longer accepted.

The parkour is very repetitive, and not varied or mixed at all really with only the use of normal blocks, ladders, slimes, and a few fences. Try to use many different kinds of blocks and jumps to create a unique and interesting course! A lot of the parkour is also floating. Try to attach the majority of the parkour to the build or around it to avoid the build looking messy.
Lastly, the map is very long, but the jumps are pretty much all an easy difficulty, which means that the difficulty is pretty out of scale with the length of the map. You can find more information about map length and difficulty in the map requirements thread I mentioned above.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.