Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0. The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we have several magic-related maps. The build is really well-done and well-detailed, and it is clear that a lot of effort went into it. It is attractive and pleasing to look at. The parkour is mostly floating, which is a bit of a downside; consider making the parkour on the main build. The jumps could use some more variety but I believe it fits the easy difficulty.

Please note that I am not a map judge, so this is not your official map review.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

EwoutV

ELITE
EwoutV
EwoutV
ELITE
Ratings
80 4
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0. The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we have several magic-related maps. The build is really well-done and well-detailed, and it is clear that a lot of effort went into it. It is attractive and pleasing to look at. The parkour is mostly floating, which is a bit of a downside; consider making the parkour on the main build. The jumps could use some more variety but I believe it fits the easy difficulty.

Please note that I am not a map judge, so this is not your official map review.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Thank you for your reply! I appreciate the feedback!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey EwoutCookies, sorry to tell you your map has been rejected.

The theme is original and the build is attractive, good job! However the main problem is the parkour: a lot of it is floating, which distracts from the build. Try to incorporate the parkour more into the build in your further maps. It's also kind of repetitive, make sure you're using lots of different types of jumps (ice, glass panes, etc.) There are also a lot of barriers, which can make the parkour confusing. Try only to use barriers when you really need to, and if you do please mark them with signs or item frames. We also found that the parkour was a bit long for an Easy.

Because the build and theme are good, we recommend fixing the parkour and submitting this map again!

Thanks for submitting, we'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.