zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
hi, once again i'll list out the skips/exploits i found. I highly suggest you redesign the last part as it can be entirely skipped. Blue=intended path
Red=skip
1592708286270.png
1592708358888.png
1592708446029.png
1592708603557.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey JWCfive,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we do have quite an overabundance of Pokemon-related maps, none are themed after Wooloo specifically. Hence why I believe that this map is original.
  • Build: I'm not particularly a fan of the build, although I do see that you put a lot of effort into it. My main issues with the map build-wise is the actual Wooloo build and the parkour integration. Wooloo is more than what you've built, it's not just a white sphere. Add on to that the lack of detailing in the face and ears and you have a really poorly executed Wooloo. And the parkour that's just floating all around it really hinders the overall attractiveness of the build. You must address these issues.
  • Parkour: The PK, in both length and difficulty, did not fit the easy difficulty. This is due to the fact that it was too difficult and too long, befitting the medium difficulty instead. Furthermore, the PK was also rather repetitive and confusing to do. You basically used 3 jumps in the entirety of the map: ladder, fence, and normal block jumps. There was not a lot of variety. And, the confusing part about it all was the ending, you really have to help the players out with signs or something.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.