World expansion borders

Ratings
Hey, was thinking about something right now while it’s 01:37am but I feel like survival has no real “motive” or purpose, especially for the people who have MVP and MVP+ I think maybe a world border should be added and you have to complete daily or weekly quests and once lets say 100 people have harvested 100 pieces of wheat each for example the world border expands revealing structures that have lets say god tier loot so there is something to work towards or do. Even hosting weekly mini games (which I don’t mind doing) like maybe a dropper or a hide and seek, murder mystery etc so there is actually something to do because right now you have the non ranks playing survival ish and then everyone with a rank either flying around and doing random things or making ig farms. It just isn’t survival anymore tbh. I’m not saying limit the features of the ranks but like do something so there is a purpose. Tell me what you think of this and if you agree!

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I disagree. I think survival has several purposes. For one, it has a great community you can get to know. You can participate is groups like the Gallery or warp home that make services for other players and have a great time doing it, or you could even create your own. Some players, like me, enjoy building and survival gives a competitive alternative to creative in this nature. Others like to grind and afk their way to the top of /baltop. I think there's a lot of opportunity open to those who look for it. Besides, god tier loot other than tools. aren't really than useful and that type of look isn't that rare. Nevertheless, I do think that server wide competitions every week would be very interesting. If none of these things interest you, factions might be the place to live for you, it is much more actively competitive albeit not as welcoming. Wherever you end up, I wish you good luck! You seem to be pretty nice.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I personally like Survival the way it is, but I suggest that you submit this to the ideas section. Staff take a look in there and occasionally add suggestions to the server, so it's the best way for you to get supporting/opposing arguments and implementation! Post this at http://parkourse.com/forums/suggestions/