Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Jotaro0907,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to different biomes/environments (Seasons, FloatingBiomes.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is a bit
plain, as both of the structures are simply cubes, so try to add more shapes in the future to make them more appealing! I also recommend adding some more block variety throughout, as well as some more details.
The parkour is
floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which can make it appear messy. The parkour is also quite repetitive with the use of wool in the start, and netherrack/glowstone at the end. Please try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; lava, water, heads, glass, iron bars, and many more different styles of jumps! The length of the parkour is good for the expert difficulty; however, the jumps are way too easy; more suited for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.