Worst landmine on manacube?

JM4s

JM4s
JM4s
Ratings
Question is pretty self-explanatory and open. Across all landmines or landmine sections on manacube, which ones stand out as the most evil / hardest to avoid according to you? Provide images if possible

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Ocean Waves / Shattered World

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Can't get a picture right now, but I despise the landmines in TestFacility. So hard to avoid without speed.

The last jump on Slender also has a Hard landmine, and on a map like Slender it's cruel as hell.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
I wouldn't say that it's very hard to avoid, but it's definitely annoying to dodge the landmines on Planets

2021-04-05_21.02.57.png

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
All the ones on Koolaid-Man, because I removed them all and then SOMEONE added them back in at the last second without telling me.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
The land mine at the end of NotreDame is pretty evil

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
Some bad landmines on hard maps are Santa's sleigh, and train, as for the hardest landmines, I'd have to go with the ones on test facility, so annoying.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
i have bad memories of the landmines half way through smashville. too easy to fall on if you're not paying attention

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Any landmine is a pain.
Probably me being an idiot.. but I've fallen on the landmines in TestFacility and Planets too many times to count at this point.
.. Who came up witb these crazy and mean ideas. I just want to talk :sob:

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
All landmines are painful. Thankfully, I have only fallen on them once a while ago. There was an island on shatteredworld with an insane amount of landmines, and was really annoying to get through before I found a strategy. Now shatteredworld is my grind expert so you can see where that went! ;) (Also a landmine/landmines that I thought I would fall on was on the expert map orchestra, including a risky ladder landmine thing at the very end. Thankfully, I did it first try!)

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
Any landmine is a pain.
Probably me being an idiot.. but I've fallen on the landmines in TestFactory and Planets too many times to count at this point.
.. Who came up witb these crazy and mean ideas. I just want to talk :sob:
Smh it's TestFacility, and you call yourself a parkour mod smhsmh

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
I hit the landmine on Venti, which was annoying. But a landmine I still have yet to get across is on Battleship, I probably have hit it 7-8 times now

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I hit the landmine on Venti, which was annoying. But a landmine I still have yet to get across is on Battleship, I probably have hit it 7-8 times now
Gotta agree with Miv here, the battleship landmine is pure evil with a 3BC and a deadly trigger. I got over it once recently w/o speed in challenge mode so I was pretty hyped.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Gotta agree with Miv here, the battleship landmine is pure evil with a 3BC and a deadly trigger. I got over it once recently w/o speed in challenge mode so I was pretty hyped.
I'm evil : )

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Unpopular opinion: the landmine on Revolver. Not because it's hard, or annoying, but because who the hell puts a landmine on a MEDIUM?!

JeandaBean

VIP+
JSB_Inc
JSB_Inc
VIP+
Ratings
Question is pretty self-explanatory and open. Across all landmines or landmine sections on manacube, which ones stand out as the most evil / hardest to avoid according to you? Provide images if possible

All of them are pure pain and agony
but the ones you dont expect hurt, and hurt bad lol
especially if you're near the end of the map :')