wrongly labelled parkour course.

Hi!

I wanted to complete an expert parkour map, so I chose ocean. I finished the map, but I was very confused when it said that I had completed an easy map and was rewarded 15 gems. I did the map again to see if it was some glitch or error or whatever, but again, it said that it was an easy map and I was awarded 15 gems again.

Can someone please fix this?

Thanks! :)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hi!

I wanted to complete an expert parkour map, so I chose ocean. I finished the map, but I was very confused when it said that I had completed an easy map and was rewarded 15 gems. I did the map again to see if it was some glitch or error or whatever, but again, it said that it was an easy map and I was awarded 15 gems again.

Can someone please fix this?

Thanks! :)
If you was on the map I am thinking of, that is a 'land mine', and is in fact not the end of the map. You are to try and avoid these otherwise you get 15 gems and sent back to spawn. The map is an expert parkour map but the 'land mines' are intended to make the map harder and maybe throw you off track. Next time don't walk onto the pressure plate (the ones with green wool underneath) and just carry on with the parkour as there is much more of the parkour after them.