Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

(Just gotta add that for necessary reasons)
Originality/design ~ From my experience your map submission seems quite original, I don't recall ever seeing a clash of clans themed parkour build nonetheless an X-bow build, that's a really creative idea so I give you props for that. For the design part is certainly does look like a Clash of Clans crossbow, you did a great job on the design and overall look Pyro, props for that.

Parkour Variety ~ I need give props to Casey on this one, amazing job with the parkour, great variety and block choice for the parkour jumps, the map submission was quite interesting and I had fun trying the map out myself, good job on that one, nothing much to really say about the parkour other than that.

Difficulty ~ I'd certainly say that 30 jumps are a perfect amount for an EASY map, great job on the length part, it certainly did feel like an easy map, the difficulty in jumps was varied, a few semi-hard jumps for new players but that's to be expected in an EASY map so great job on that section.

Good luck! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello PyroTortilla and caseyclosed,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, because while we already have a clash of clans map, there is none with this specific theme, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and there is a decent amount of block variety. The build does seem a bit flat, but considering what you were trying to build, it is okay in this case. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the difficulty quite nicely, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.