xDacon or Admins Please Look (How to IMPROVE ManaCube Factions)

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
Thanks for Reading my Forum post about How ManaCube in my Opinion could make factions WAY better. First off I am not dissing how factions is right now, I am making this post to improve and bring more players to factions and could even bring more competition as well.

Fixing PVP:
I think we could all agree that Factions PVP isn't the best right now and could be buffed. The reason I say this is because every time I invsee someone they have 5 sets in there inventory of prot 5 armour and 3 64 stacked Instant health pots. My opinion is there should be NO stacked pots to make PVP more enjoyable and more SKILL based. This means Instead of breaking all of there amour just to kill them, you might profit from fighting someone when they actually run out of potions. Another thing that should be considered to be fixed is how potions splash. Right now when I splash a instant health it sometimes doesn't even work and I die because of it which is very frustrating. Also Fixing Strength potions or effects while in PVP and that it doesnt disapear and you can use it while combat tagged.

Connection (ping) fixed or make it less laggy:
What I have been noticing (I dont know if this is just for me or it happens to other players too) Is that my ping to factions is usually 100 - 200 ms (Note: I am From Canada). The reason I am bring this up is because I lag really hard especially when I PVP and players freeze on my screen and teleport around me. Also I noticed that cannoning is pretty laggy as well and that sometimes when you use a simple hyrbid cannon when shooting with a lot of sand, most of the sand doesn't stack and breaks and only 2 sand stacks, I would really like to see this be fixed because instead of making HUGE nukers to cannon simple bases you don't have to make these insane cannons. (note: I know connection is totally based on where the server is hosted and that its hosting for the entire network but just wanted to bring this up.)

If there is anything else I am missing or you have a opinion on please comment so that I could add it to this post.
Thanks again for the people who read it, hopefully Admins or higher up will see it!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
yeah i cant trust factions cause people like to tp kill me