Survival

---------------------------------------------

First name: Maisy

Country or Time zone:
United Kingdom, GMT / BST

Discord username:
x.Mais

Why do you want to become staff?
To help out those on the survival realm, whether it be with the realms game mechanics, the basics, or for any player related issues that they may face. Both players and staff have motivated me to join the team, and I'd love to get some more experience within a staff role. I also want to make the Server feel even more inclusive, so that those who may not feel seen or heard, feel a bit safer in themselves when gaming.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I started playing on ManaCube (specifically on Survival) in December 2022.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? I usually dedicate anywhere between 30 to 35 hours a week.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I am a very kind and thoughtful person who loves to look out for others in any way I can, and am very understanding of other peoples views and am willing to listen. In terms of the survival realm, I understand the layout and how the realm works, which I can use to help players who may be unsure of commands, and even help new players on how to get started on their survival journey as a whole.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I have been a co-admin/co-leader on a friends server project (an SMP server), so I have a very vast knowledge of how servers work and things that help to make servers more efficient and better for both staff managing the server and for the players benefit (i.e. plugin configurations, anti-cheats, world guards).
As for real world experiences, I've worked in a job where its key to work as a team with those around you to make yours and others experiences easier and better.
Another experience I had was during college, where I was both my tutors class representative and whole major sectors student representative for cross college meetings, in which I conveyed any issues or requests to the higher ups of the college (for example, our major area was on the top floor, and we had no water coolers, which was causing a lot of people to become very unwell on hot days as you can imagine, I quickly sent this information to my Highers to which every stair well on each floor then had water coolers.)
Due to a lot of the requests and issues I solved, this resulted in me being the student representative of the year.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I am very easily accessible, whether that be in game, on forums or discord, and work well on my own as well as in a team, and most of all I am very patient and understanding of others, and no matter what will try everything I can to get the job done.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The role of a staff member in my opinion is to help others with any issues and/or queries that they may have, along with monitor any negative or disallowed behaviours and dealing with the matter accordingly, in order to keep the server a welcoming environment for everyone.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes (I use one called ScreenRec, which can also create any videos into links for easy access to send to others)

Anything else we should know?
No matter the outcome, I hope to still help you all in any way I can <3

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes

Vick

Viktoriyious
Viktoriyious
Ratings
+1
I don't play survival much, I'm more of an Earth guy, but I do know that survival has the most players out of any of manacube's realms. Which is why I think that manacube could definitely use a staff member like you. I can't change the mind of any staff member, but I do hope you well.