Ratings
372 19
Your Minecraft Username
xStephie

Discord username
xStephie

What is the main realm you play on
Earth

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
Started playing survival in June 2022 and then also play earth since November that year. I am on lots of time 5pm to 10pm est.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
To make manacube better. I noticed lots of events having bugs off the beginning. I am very good at understanding what odd things to test that others don't. Some people forget all the basic commands and permissions that need to be tested as well as the cool new features. I think I could bring a wealth of knowledge as well to the team as I have experience in working on plugins as I have helped a few people create small servers.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
I have helped make a few small servers and beta tested a few others for friends. I have also participated in every beta event that has recently happened on manacube. During these events I reported lots of issues and ideas to the staff team.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
In real life I do quality assurance on engineering plans. I am good at checking the details. I also am big in the community of earth and am helpful to others reporting their issues to staff. If I see a bug or issue I get it to the appropriate staff. On Earth beta I would talk to RQ on ideas and thoughts to make the realm better as well as fix the issues during beta. I was one of the few testing out sieges and basic town commands in random worlds to make sure that those basic commands were not over looked.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? Yes

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE