Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
313 32
Any chance that someone knows how to fix this??? Minecraft just closes the loading screen and delete the tab I do not know what to do. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling it, but it’s not working still.
Unfortunately several of bedrock players are having this issue. Bedrock updated versions and multiplayer servers do not have a version that is compatible to it yet. You just have to wait it out until manacube has a compatible version!

CheetahGirlHQ

Ratings
33 3
Unfortunately several of bedrock players are having this issue. Bedrock updated versions and multiplayer servers do not have a version that is compatible to it yet. You just have to wait it out until manacube has a compatible version!
it’s not manacube. It’s Minecraft It’s self. It keeps on closing the tab when it gets like midway through the loading screen. I’ve fixed this, but I do not know how.

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
313 32
it’s not manacube. It’s Minecraft It’s self. It keeps on closing the tab when it gets like midway through the loading screen. I’ve fixed this, but I do not know how.
good yeah sometimes bedrock is buggy, glad it was fixed