Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design: Interesting little theme you've got here, it's clear that you're following the online trends looks nice, you did a decent job on the design so I commend you for that/

Parkour variety/difficulty: Fair amount of jumps for an EASY parkour map submission, your parkour doesn't really have much variety sadly, for example adding more interesting parkour jumps, for example, soul sand jumps, flower pot jumps, bed/chest/enchantment table jumps, cactus jumps, fence jumps, etc!

Good luck! :D

echograssi

MVP
echograssi
echograssi
MVP
Ratings
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design: Interesting little theme you've got here, it's clear that you're following the online trends looks nice, you did a decent job on the design so I commend you for that/

Parkour variety/difficulty: Fair amount of jumps for an EASY parkour map submission, your parkour doesn't really have much variety sadly, for example adding more interesting parkour jumps, for example, soul sand jumps, flower pot jumps, bed/chest/enchantment table jumps, cactus jumps, fence jumps, etc!

Good luck! :D
Would I have to put new pictures if I added more interesting jumps?

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello there.

Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is interesting, I haven't seen any maps related to this theme.

The build for your map relates to the theme but it is not detailed enough even for the theme chosen, it would have been cool to see more additions that could possibly relate to what you have chosen as a theme.

The parkour for your map is not varied, anyways, the difficulty fits for the one picked, and the length is good too. Also, I have noticed you added an impossible jump. so please be careful with that!

Don't let any of this discourage you; instead; use it as feedback and advice to make your map even better!

Thanks for submitting a map and hope to see more maps from you in the future!

- fau

Status
Not open for further replies.