yes

magicaLuxray

Ratings
11 1
elo
im magicaLuxray, but you can call me luxray or lux.
i like playing rhythm games, such as osu!mania, RoBeats and Love Live.
I dont personally like one genre of games, i just group them into games i think are fun
my favorites are the Pokémon main series games, Mobile Legends, Minecraft, DDLC, Fortnite, Fallout 4, ROBLOX and others
i hope to meet a new group of people here, and possibly make more friends on more than one minecraft server forum
i won’t main any game-based forums, as i’m more of an off-topic and forum games kind of person
anyways see ya around

Last edited:

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

Glad to see you around! It is always nice seeing new or old player becoming active on the forums. I also play Osu! However- I do not play other rhythm games. I enjoy games like League of Legends, COD, Borderlands, CSGO, etc... (and of course minecraft)

I hope to see you around sometime! I mainly play Olympus, Factions, and Creative in game! So if you ever need to look for me that is where you can find me.

p.s please don't mention other servers- sorry to be a debby downer but it is one of our rules- I'll give you a bit to see this and make those changes <3

magicaLuxray

Ratings
11 1
Howdy Howdy!

Glad to see you around! It is always nice seeing new or old player becoming active on the forums. I also play Osu! However- I do not play other rhythm games. I enjoy games like League of Legends, COD, Borderlands, CSGO, etc... (and of course minecraft)

I hope to see you around sometime! I mainly play Olympus, Factions, and Creative in game! So if you ever need to look for me that is where you can find me.

p.s please don't mention other servers- sorry to be a debby downer but it is one of our rules- I'll give you a bit to see this and make those changes <3
thanks
i noticed i left out a lot of things in my intro, but it was like 10:30 when i wrote that and i was a bit tired, but soon enough yall will get to know soon
also thanks for the heads up about the server rule thing, i kinda needed that as i just came here and need to familiarize myself with this place

btw im a very sarcastic person, irl and online, so expect like 70% of what i say to be sarcastic

Killerxd2003

Dedicated Member
ELITE
killerxd2003
killerxd2003
ELITE
Ratings
Heyo!

I like how you don't just focus on one style of game, you promote a pretty eccentric variety! I would like to know though since you play Fallout, do you by chance play any other games by BETHESDA?

Anyway welcome to Manacube! Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here :). (Also I like your forum signature!)

magicaLuxray

Ratings
11 1
Heyo!

I like how you don't just focus on one style of game, you promote a pretty eccentric variety! I would like to know though since you play Fallout, do you by chance play any other games by BETHESDA?

Anyway welcome to Manacube! Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here :). (Also I like your forum signature!)
Thanks for the welcome!
I sadly don’t play any other games by Bethesda, i got FO4 as a 13th birthday present and don’t have my own debit/credit card, meaning I don’t play much paid games (i got MC for my 12th birthday a few years back). I do however get the weekly free games from the Epic Games store and sometimes play NDS/GBA games on an emulator.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Thanks for the welcome!
I sadly don’t play any other games by Bethesda, i got FO4 as a 13th birthday present and don’t have my own debit/credit card, meaning I don’t play much paid games (i got MC for my 12th birthday a few years back). I do however get the weekly free games from the Epic Games store and sometimes play NDS/GBA games on an emulator.
ooo what other games do you play?

magicaLuxray

Ratings
11 1
ooo what other games do you play?
I’ve recently been trying to get into Battlefront 2 (since it was free on the Epic Games store and I’ve been wanting that game for quite a while now) and Fortnite again, since I’ve been playing Minecraft for like 80% of lockdown and feel like that needs to change.

The other 20% comprise of other games I’ve tried at the start of lockdown, like DDLC and CS:GO, and also some games I revisit every once in a while like ROBLOX or Mobile Legends