youtuber rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
i was just wondering if I can get the youtuber rank I have a contract and I will strram for you guys every 2 day um my old youtube had 2541 subs tell it got hacked but I will prmot your server on my youtube and the people who I work with will do I same its a good thing to do so I hope you like it and if not that's ok as long ass you are happy an if you have anything to ask just ask me :}

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
There is such thing as a youtuber rank

you need around 1000+ subs a link to your channel and videos of minevast. Dakota "xdacon" will go over your channel and see if you qualify for a youtuber rank

Ratings
There is such thing as a youtuber rank

you need around 1000+ subs a link to your channel and videos of minevast. Dakota "xdacon" will go over your channel and see if you qualify for a youtuber rank
THATS THE THING I JUST STARTED A NEW YOUTUBE SO I ONLY GOT 17 BUT I WORK FOR YOUTUBE AS A JOB AND I CAN GET ALOT OF NEW PEOPLE ON THE SERVER AND GET REALLY FAMUS YOUTUBERS ON YOUR SERVER BECAUSE I WORK ITH ASFJEROM AND ALL THEM

ewitsmadi

Donator
Ratings
60 1
I just told everyone on survival and they see that I am in it so pls can I have the rank so I can start my work
Maybe Dacon should have something to say on this matter.

Even if your Youtube was hacked, you stated that it was your old youtube so it wouldn't count anyway. And even if you are telling the truth, there are many cases like this and where people claim to have or have not done something, so unless you have some major proof and get your subs back up, you probably won't get the Youtube rank yet.

Ratings
Maybe Dacon should have something to say on this matter.

Even if your Youtube was hacked, you stated that it was your old youtube so it wouldn't count anyway. And even if you are telling the truth, there are many cases like this and where people claim to have or have not done something, so unless you have some major proof and get your subs back up, you probably won't get the Youtube rank yet.
I got the proff all of it

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Personally what I think, instead of arguing whether or not you may be a big youtuber or anything, just show the proof that you are. You very well may be who you say you are, but people may not believe you. The one way to prove to people you are who you say you are is to show some valid proof. And if you are who you say you are than there should be no reason not to show it because you should have all the proof in the world.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Texans

Ratings
Personally what I think, instead of arguing whether or not you may be a big youtuber or anything, just show the proof that you are. You very well may be who you say you are, but people may not believe you. The one way to prove to people you are who you say you are is to show some valid proof. And if you are who you say you are than there should be no reason not to show it because you should have all the proof in the world.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Texans
but how I have it at my moms in a fram on the wall
[DOUBLEPOST=1465842965][/DOUBLEPOST]its find tho I will find a new server to pemote than bye

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
If you were working for YouTube you would be mature enough to be aware that the best way to get a contract would be contacting the owner (Dacon) directly.

You may only get a YouTube rank if you have over 1000 subcribers, post minevast videos and get regular views.

I am sorry if your account did get hacked however, if you were popular you would of had a way to reach out to your subcribers and get most of them back.

End of the story is, you have not handled this maturely and would definately not get a contract. Also, with no proof we cannot just hand over a tag.

Have a nice day!

Ratings
If you were working for YouTube you would be mature enough to be aware that the best way to get a contract would be contacting the owner (Dacon) directly.

You may only get a YouTube rank if you have over 1000 subcribers, post minevast videos and get regular views.

I am sorry if your account did get hacked however, if you were popular you would of had a way to reach out to your subcribers and get most of them back.

End of the story is, you have not handled this maturely and would definately not get a contract. Also, with no proof we cannot just hand over a tag.

Have a nice day!
You should try being a nice person sun i been trying to get a hold of him for the past 2 weeks and I got proff so you can shut up and stop being a dick

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
you talk about being nice a lot telling sunset to
you can shut up and stop being a dick
is not nice at all and I will not be surprised if you get in trouble for that.

Furthermore you can show proof of the past to weeks of you and dacon "owner" talking and you getting "pissed" to sunset in a conversation.

"This thread dose not need anymore post after this and should be moved to conversation, it should be locked"

Status
Not open for further replies.