Z_raid Perhaps a break or be Quiting

Z_raid

Ratings
18 1
I'm sure all of you know by the title that I'm taking a break or maybe be quiting if I don't pass these feel days of thoughts. I've known that I'm being hated by players ever since I joined and exist on this server, I to ok the fun out of mcmmo, pvp and all sorts of things. I've bragged a lot. I've lied about things before. In the end I've got something taken from me that was important to me. As one of them, I watched friends leaving me and such. See you guys soon if I join back.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
No. Zee, please don't leave. These little things don't matter it's the big things that count. You're my friend and I'm going to miss you. And honestly you don't take the fun out of things. If anything you make it more fun and challenging. I'm sad to see you go but come back to us to soon.

Much Love,
Texans

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Only posting this because it was bumped off recent threads by someone who posted a lot.

I think people need to see this because Z's a nice guy and if he leaves people should be aware of it. Sorry for the double post.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I will miss you Z, you were always great competition and didn't take away fun, you were a challenge.

Ratings
12 3
Z, Hubby, Zach DUN LEAVE MEH. Darn it, now I wont't be able 2 go afk in PVP and not die.
Yes some players don't like you, but more do. You've been through so much on this server, why through it all away now?
Hope 2 see you soon <3

-Stella

Ratings
I never met you but you seem like a really nice guy, I hope you don't leave and that someday I will be able to meet you!

-@Landshark04

Z_raid

Ratings
18 1
Thank you guys for the support, but I've lost things I worked hard for and I know I put up a challenge for others, but at the same thing I've done wrong things to some friends, I've lied to them before and now they won't trust me anymore. I've learned to not lie anymore otherwise I lose their trust.
I'll probably log onto the server and visit you guys sometimes.

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
I'm going to miss you man. :((Think about not leaving??? Please) If not, I really hope to see you sometime in the near future on Minevast. (Hope that didn't sound too weird or anything.. like seeing you in real life :p)