Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
2021-02-08_18.29.59.png

Zelda | Hard | 55 Jumps | 5 Checkpoints | Made by caseyclosed & khirina | /plot v caseyclosed 14

*Zelda from BOTW 2 Trailer

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
certified classic

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
Sweet I love it :)

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Great map! Definitely on the easier side of hard, but nothing wrong with that! When I tested, some spots just felt a bit too easy, but you came in and made some changes that I really liked. Definitely gets a +1 from me.

Obviously, I’m not a map judge, so this is just an opinion!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Casey and Khi,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Casey and Khi,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: Although we have a map themed after the series "The Legend of Zelda", as it does not center around the character Zelda at all this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Fantastic work!
  • Build: The build is simple, attractive, and charming. There isn't much else to say besides good job, you've built a very good rendition of Zelda!
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the hard difficulty in both length and difficulty. It may be on the easier side of things, but that is not an issue. I found it really fun to play. It was spotless, well done!
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.